Saturday, March 21, 2009

Relationship...

i love to have lots of friends.. i love to build a good relationship and keep it in my hearts forever..

i really thank to God coz He gives me a best friend that always be with me, understand me, and support me.

even if someday we will be far apart and new friends come along, i will never ever forget all my friends that had colour my life..(cewah!!)

ntah knape ttibe je nak post psl friend plak, tapi maybe i realize that we may can't be survive without friends..

i'm also still have a good relationship with my old old schoolmate like ros, shidi, kero, aizat and plus, all the three boys are in the same matrix with me... kalu terserempak, sume show their hepy face cam jumpe ngan anak raja or artis plak... kuang3!!!





with my old schoolmate, shidi n ros.. shidi is in matrix phg too...

small, tiny prob with my roomate also had been settle down.. hahaha.. rase sgt hepy lah.. nak kat2 exam ni, kalu bley tak nak ade prob with anyone else.. tak nak gaduh2, exam da nak dekat..



my roomate, izzah, me, tika n pah( takde lm gmbar). surely gonna miss u.. hukhuk~


aritu pun had a small problem with my cousin, zizi.. time tu, geram gler kat dy.. tapi, skarang, problem had been settle down. gaduh2 pun, nnt jmpe jgak abis matrix. so.., just forget about it...


me and my cousin zizi. amik gmbar time kmph idol's nite kat ddb.. and..... zizi also in matrix phg..

my friends in matrix pahang...

last but not least, all my friends in matrix pahang... seriously, best gler have a friends like all of you.. most of them are kind of person yg mmg tak pernah jmpe tapi sesangat la baik hati... gonna miss you too...

special to all my friends...

as the years pass and we grow apart, i want you to know that you're in my heart..

and where the years take us, no place is too far, we will think of each other wherever we are...

all of you are a wonderful person, with good heart to lend...

and i want you to know, you're a really really good friend..

^-^


2 comments:

[izzie_heart]* said...

i'm in this xD
me likeyyyy

Anonymous said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...